East West understands that each client have different interests and preference. Listed below are tour and package selections that will help you in planning your itinerary. These items are grouped according to the type of experience you have selected.
Saloma Theatre Restaurant takes one on a gastronomic experience where wonderful aromas and flavours beckon. The style in which the food is served is Malaysian showcasing the flavours and cooking methods from the uniquely different flavoured 14 Malaysian states.
Strategically located in the Golden Triangle. The restaurant within the Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) is the ideal onestop centre convenient for tourists.
Mesmerize with upbeat traditional and cultural performances. For 45-minutes, the 18-member Saloma Dancers will present a selection of Asia?s rich cultural heritage.
Meeting Package Includes:
- Morning and /or afternoon coffee break with coffee and tea, selection 3 choices of snack items
- International lunch buffet or set lunch at the hotel restaurant
- Usage of the meeting room for Full day (08:00 am ?05:00 pm) or Half day (08:00 am -12:00 pm OR 01:00 pm -05:00 pm) including meeting room rental.
- Standard audio visual system
- Note pad with pencil
- Flipchart with markers
- Drinking water and candy
- Free flow coffee and tea throughout the meeting
We believe in being engaged with our clients from the time we receive a request, and our service model is predicated on being engaged, resourceful, innovative and service orientated.
Our services involves the following (but not limited to):
- Program Design & Development - involves research, creative concept, exclusive access, value optimization, ideal scheduling.
- Program Management - involves project and budget management, program coordination, logisitc management and contingency planning
- On-site delivery - Personalized service of necessary on site staff supervised by senior management and project manager
- Post Event - Reports and feedback are provided to our clients so that we are able to continuously review and improve our service levels and offerings
A powerful symbol of excellence. Formula One racing travels across five continents and draws global television audiences in the hundreds of millions. The grand circuit, Sepang International Circuit has been hosting the race since 1999.
Enjoy the race in the comfort of the Hospitality suite.
- Wide selection of menu (Asian & Western buffet fare)
- Complimentary flow of beverages (water, juices, soft drinks)
- Complimentary flow of alcoholic beverages (beer and wine)
- All day dinig for 2 days (breakfast, lunch and hi-tea)
- Complimentary copies of Official Programme
- Access to all spectator areas
Located strategically in Putrajaya, Malaysia's administrative capital and Kuala Lumpur's twin city, Palm Garden is also situated next to Cyberjaya, the Smart City and within close proximity to UNITEN, Multimedia university, UPM and Technology Park.
It is a 20 minute drive from the Kuala Lumpur city center.
The club embarked on a major exercise in 2009 which saw the emergence of 18 new holes. The designer, talented Australian architect Ted Parslow, has incorporated interesting aspects of the landscape for a course that is set to be exciting as well as enchanting. This is further strengthened when you find greens carpeted by Bermuda Tifdwarf, while the Hybrid Zoysia is used on tee boxes and fairways. The rough is host to the Zoysia Matrella species.
The Course is sand-capped and golfers will find there are lot of undulations, mounds and swales. A lot of natural boulders and rocks that were dug up were reused to add to the aesthetics of the design and it was worked out beautifully. When one plays here, they will feel that they are playing in another country.
- 1 round of 9-holes
- Buggy (twin-sharing)
- Caddy (twin-sharing, compulsory)
- Golf insurance
Kuala Lumpur, a contrast of old and new. Home to many modern convention and exhibition centres, Malaysia caters to a wide range of budgets and requirements.
Enjoy this package as we bring you the highlights of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Arrival and departure transfers from Kuala Lumpur
- 6 nights at your selected hotel (based on twin sharing) with daily breakfast
- All tour proposed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified
- Entrance fees
- All tours based on French speaking guide
- Other personal expense
- Other meals and beverage not mentioned at guest's own expense
- Travel visa to Malaysia
* Rates are current and subject to change.